hometown is Calgary, AB but I was born and raised in
Vancouver, BC. We moved to Calgary in 1997. I'm a stay at home mom to 5 1/2 year old
Taylor and 2 year old Jaiden and I've been married to Bill for 7 1/2 years. Like most people we lead a very active life!
attended my first SU workshop over 3 years ago and was
just blown away, I immediately was hooked! I Never thought
I could do anything crafty let alone make a business
of it. I became a demo in May 2004 and I absolutely love it!
The online version of the 2005-2006 Catalogue is now AVAILABLE. Click on the Online Catalogue picture.
Stampin' Up! in Quebec
Stampin' Up! expands to French Speaking Canadians.
|These valuable sheets are full of ideas, colour palettes and instruction. They are only available to demonstrators and come out every quarter (4 times a year). If you would like to know how you can get a complete set and receive future inspiration sheets than please contact me NOW.
|Start a Home Based Business
|If you have ever thought of owning your own business at a reasonable start up cost and you love Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and Papercrafts than Stampin' Up! is for you. Contact me for information. I would love to get a demo package out to you!
I've decided not to mail out the mini catalogues anymore thru Stampin' Up! at this time. If you are interested in receiving the Spring Mini which is in effect from March 1 - May 31, 2006 than please send me a quick email and I will mail one out to you. I should have them in a weeks time, consensus is this is the best mini in a long time! I am soooo excited about it. I have my preorder in (a demo bonus!), now just waiting for my wonderful UPS Man to bring it to me!
Love and Laughter - February 2006. Click here for wonderful project ideas.
If you received this newsletter in error or you would not like to be on my mailing list anymore please email me and put in the subject line "remove from newsletter."
If you enjoyed this newsletter than please pass it on to your friends and family.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to Penny Warren who joined the Stampin' Up! family this month. I'm very excited to have her on board and wish her much success. Happy Stampin' Penny!
January has gone by so fast that I'm still in shock that's it's now February! The weather has been absolutely beautiful in Calgary...mild and sunny of course! with only a little bit of snow. I always seem to remember that there is always that week in January where it's -30C with some kind of crazy windchill, so far so good, no sign of Old Man Winter.
Sell-A-Bration is well on it's way, only a couple more weeks and it will all come to an end again for another year. I have heard from some of you already excited about receiving a FREE stamp set or two! For those of you who I haven't heard from yet I look forward to speaking with you soon, how could you pass up a chance at FREE stamps! what better way to spend your Ralph Bucks!!
I look forward to hearing from you all in the coming months, and what better time than January 1 - February 26, 2006 for Sell-A-Bration:
- This year you have six limited edition (never to be offered again) Sell-A-Bration stamp sets to choose from
|Send a Celebration
|Too Terrific Tags
|Tombons en douceur
|Au cœur des fleurs
- The Sell-A-Bration stamp sets will be burned using Bashful Blue rubber.
- Customers—Customers receive a free exclusive Sell-A-Bration set for every $75 (excluding shipping and tax) purchase. There is no limit to how many qualifying orders a customer can place.
- Hostesses—Hostesses receive a free exclusive Sell-A-Bration set with a $450 or more workshop, in addition to any normal hostess benefits and Hostess Appreciation Special for which they may qualify. Hostesses receive a second exclusive Sell-A-Bration set with a $900 workshop, and a third set for $1,350 or more workshop
- Sell-A-Bration Brochure's will be available in about 2 weeks so that you can view the 6 wonderful stamp sets
- Recruits - Sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during Sell-A-Bration and select any set (value up to $57.95) from the 2005-2006 Idea Book and Catalogue FREE!
If you would like to invite your friends to sign up for my newsletter please click this link
Stampin' Up! is pleased to introduce the stamp buffet! If you've ever wanted to choose from an assortment of stamps to create your own set, this is your chance. From the eight pieces in the Everyday Celebrations set, select four to create a set that's perfect for you. Choose four images or a combination of images and greetings. Page 12 & 13 of the Winter Mini Catalogue. Available only until February 28, 2006.
Marker & Watercolor Crayon Club Participants WANTED!
Stampin' Up! Markers - have you been thinking about the Stampin' Up! markers but you just didn't want to put all that money out all at once. I'm looking for groups of 4 participants in each club. Each member will spend a certain amount of money each month and each month they will receive a colour group of markers, at the end of 4 months everyone in the club will have all 48 markers and a horizontal storage case that keeps both tips inked evenly. Email me for details if you are interested in signing up.
Watercolor Wonder Crayons - same ideas as the markers. The Watercolor Wonder Crayons debuted this year and they have proven to be very popular in the 3 months that they have been around. Again, I need 4 particiants in each club and each month you will receive a colour group, at the end of 4 months everyone in the club will have all the watercolor crayons and a beautiful storage tin. Email me for details if you are interested in signing up.
By signing up to be in either of these clubs or both you are able to get some great product that's been on your wish list for some time at a more manageable price.
50 Ways to Use Stamps (From Scrapbooker's Paradise Monthly Newsletter)
1. Use alphabet stamps to make your title on a strip of cardstock
2. Cut out the individual letters and pop dot them for an even jazzier title
3. Stamp directly on your photos
4. Get a personalized stamp with your return address for all your correspondence
5. Get a personalized stamp with “handmade by ____” to mark all your creations
6. Stamp a small image over and over again to make your own patterned paper
7. Try the above with Versamark ink for an even subtler background pattern
8. Stamp with acrylic paint
9. Use a phrase stamp on the inside of a card to make it even more professional-looking
10. Stamp lines in Versamark as a guide for straight handwritten journaling
11. Use an inkpad, without a stamp, directly on your paper to jazz up the edges
12. Stamp a flower and add a brad or eyelet for the center
13. Use small alphabet stamps to make captions for photos
14. Stamp a word on a tag to highlight the theme of your page
15. Stamp an image multiple times, color in and cut out the pieces to overlap and form your own paper piecing
16. Stamp an image and cut out, then pop dot or use on your page just like a sticker
17. Emboss your stamping for extra shine or the 3D effect
18. Use one set of stamps throughout an entire mini album to tie it all together
19. Use stamps to decorate the cover of a cloth album so that it coordinates with the theme of the pages inside
20. Practice stamping on scrap paper and use the result as a pretty bookmark
21. Use wheel stamps for handmade gift wrap
22. Use a wheel stamp to make patterned paper
23. Use a wheel stamp for a quick and easy border
24. Stamp on paperclay and punch a hole in the top to make your own charms
25. Stamp on a magnetic sheet and cut out for cute handmade magnets to give as a gift
Part II will follow in the March Newsletter
Up! It's all about creativity.
Want a little? Place an order!
Want a lot? Book a party!
Want it all? Become a demonstrator!