Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
I cannot believe that as I send out this newsletter it is less than 3 weeks till Christmas. I wish everyone out there much health and happiness this holiday season, may you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season with your family and friends.
Thank you to all who attended my Hostess Appreciation on November 25, it was a great time. A big THANK YOU to everyone who has supported my business in 2005.
I look forward to hearing from you all in 2006, and what better time than January 1 - February 26, 2006 for Sell-A-Bration:
- This year you have six limited edition (never to be offered again) Sell-A-Bration stamp sets to choose from
|Send a Celebration
|Too Terrific Tags
|Tombons en douceur
|Au cœur des fleurs
- The Sell-A-Bration stamp sets will be burned using Bashful Blue rubber.
- Customers—Customers receive a free exclusive Sell-A-Bration set for every $75 (excluding shipping and tax) purchase. There is no limit to how many qualifying orders a customer can place.
- Hostesses—Hostesses receive a free exclusive Sell-A-Bration set with a $450 or more workshop, in addition to any normal hostess benefits and Hostess Appreciation Special for which they may qualify. Hostesses receive a second exclusive Sell-A-Bration set with a $900 workshop, and a third set for $1,350 or more workshop
- Sell-A-Bration Brochure's will be available in about 2 weeks so that you can view the 6 wonderful stamp sets
Here are some fun stats for 2005:
Number of Workshops in 2005: 33
Average Workshops per month: 3
Number of Guests in 2005: 232
Number of Guests per month: 21.09
Average Number of Guests Per Workshop: 7.03
Total Visitors to my website since January 1, 2005: 13,360
All information as of November 18, 2005
NOTE: More card pics have been added to my website.
If you would like to invite your friends to sign up for my newsletter please click this link
Vertical Paper Storage
Stampin' Up!'s vertical paper holders make it easy to store and protect card stock and patterned paper while keeping it visible and within easy reach. Paper holders store up to 200 sheets of card stock. Use the paper holder dividers to separate paper by colour or pattern. Available in the Winter Mini (Page 6) from December 1 - February 28, 2005.
Marker & Watercolor Crayon Club Participants WANTED!
Stampin' Up! Markers - have you been thinking about the Stampin' Up! markers but you just didn't want to put all that money out all at once. I'm looking for groups of 4 participants in each club. Each member will spend a certain amount of money each month and each month they will receive a colour group of markers, at the end of 4 months everyone in the club will have all 48 markers and a horizontal storage case that keeps both tips inked evenly. Email me for details if you are interested in signing up.
Watercolor Wonder Crayons - same ideas as the markers. The Watercolor Wonder Crayons debuted this year and they have proven to be very popular in the 3 months that they have been around. Again, I need 4 particiants in each club and each month you will receive a colour group, at the end of 4 months everyone in the club will have all the watercolor crayons and a beautiful storage tin. Email me for details if you are interested in signing up.
By signing up to be in either of these clubs or both you are able to get some great product that's been on your wish list for some time at a more manageable price.
Why do Scrapbookers do what they do?
1. To have fun.
2. To preserve memories.
3. To leave a legacy.
4. To be with friends.
5. It relieves stress.
6. To organize photos.
7. To get photos into albums.
8. It's a creative outlet.
9. To give as gifts.
10. Enjoyment of taking photos.
Up! It's all about creativity.
Want a little? Place an order!
Want a lot? Book a party!
Want it all? Become a demonstrator!